Kit, protein, vector, etc detailed product information
Recombinant Mouse IL-18 (without BSA)
|Availability (in Japan)
（In Japan at 17:00, Sep 23, 2021 in JST）
||D048-3M2 Anti-IL-18 (Mouse) mAb (Functional Grade)
7625 Mouse IL-18 ELISA Kit
D048-6 Anti-IL-18 (Mouse) mAb-Biotin
PD039 Anti-cleaved IL-1β (Mouse) pAb
||Research area:Cytokine & Growth Factors
- Hirano Y et al. IL-18 is not therapeutic for neovascular age-related macular degeneration. Nat Med. 20, 1372-5 (2014)(PMID:25473914)
- Shen J et al. Interleukin-18 has antipermeablity and antiangiogenic activities in the eye: reciprocal suppression with VEGF. J Cell Physiol. 229, 974-83 (2014)(PMID:24515951)
- Iijima R et al. Interleukin-18 induces retinal pigment epithelium degeneration in mice. InveVis Sci. 55, 6673-8 (2014)(PMID:25237159)
- Yoshida S et al. Involvement of neutrophils and interleukin-18 in nociception in a mouse model of muscle pain. Mol Pain. 14, 1744806918757286 (2018)(PMID:29353540)
- Earl PL et al. Natural killer cells expanded in vivo or ex vivo with IL-15 overcomes the inherent susceptibility of CAST mice to lethal infection with orthopoxviruses. PLoS Pathog. 16, e1008505 (2020)(PMID:32320436)
- Inoue T et al. Interleukin-18 levels and mouse Leydig cell apoptosis during lipopolysaccharide-induced acute inflammatory conditions. J Reprod Immunol. 141, 103167 (2020)(PMID:32629316)
- The availability is based on the information in Japan at 17:00, Sep 23, 2021 in JST.
- The special price is shown in red color.
- Please note that products cannot be ordered from this website. To purchase the items listed in this website, please contact us or local distributers.
- For storage temparature: RT: room temparature
- Please note that products in this website might be changed or discontinued without notification in advance for quality improvement.
Copyright (C)2015 Medical ＆ Biological Laboratories Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserve