Plasmid map of pFucci-S/G2/M Green (N+C)
Schematic of the cell cycle specific fluorescence of Fucci-S/G2/M Green (N+C)
HeLa cells stably expressing S/G2/M Markers.
(DIC + FL) Typical differential interference contrast (DIC) and fluorescence (FL) images of HeLa cells stably expressing constructs. Distribution patterns are indicated as follows: N, nucleus; C, cytosol;
||AM-V9001M pFucci-G1 Orange (Cloning vector)
AM-V9003M pFucci-G1 Orange (Expression vector)
AM-V9010M pFucci-S/G2/M Green-Hyg (Expression vector)
AM-V9014M pFucci-S/G2/M Green (Cloning vector)
PM052M Anti-monomeric Azami-Green 1 pAb
AM-V9016M pFucci-S/G2/M Green (Expression vector)
AM-V9034M pFucci-S/G2/M Green (N+C) (Cloning vector)
||Product code printed in the datasheet is the old code. Please refer to this website for the current product code. There is no change in product's performance, size, and usage except for the product code.
Please note that the product will be
- Jin S, Cordes N. ATM controls DNA repair and mitochondria transfer between neighboring cells.
Cell Commun Signal. 17, 144 (2019)(PMID:31703695)
- Sakaue-Sawano A et al. Visualizing spatiotemporal dynamics of multicellular cell-cycle progression. Cell 132, 487-98 (2008)（PMID: 18267078）
- Nakayama KI and Namakayama K. Ubiquitin ligases: cell-cycle control and cancer. Nat Rev Cancer 6, 369-81 (2006)（PMID: 16633365）
- Blow JJ and Dutta A. Preventing re-replication of chromosomal DNA. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol. 6, 476-86 (2005)（PMID: 15928711）
- Nishitani H et al. Proteolysis of DNA replication licensing factor Cdt1 in S-phase is performed independently of geminin through its N-terminal region. J Biol Chem. 279, 30807-16 (2004)（PMID: 15138268）
- Karasawa S et al. A green-emitting fluorescent protein from Galaxeidae coral and its monomeric version for use in fluorescent labeling. J Biol Chem. 278, 34167-71 (2003)（PMID: 12819206）
- Nishitani H et al. The Cdt1 protein is required to license DNA for replicatuin in fission yeast. Nature 404, 625-8 (2000)（PMID: 10766248）
- Fluorescent proteins