Plasmid map of pFucci-S/G2/M Green
Schematic of the cell cycle specific fluorescence of Fucci-S/G2/M Green
HeLa cells stably expressing Fucci-G1 Orange and Fucci-S/G2/M Green. Fucci effectively labels individual nuclei in G1 phase orange and those in S/G2/M phases green.
||AM-V9016M pFucci-S/G2/M Green (Expression vector)
AM-V9030M pFucci-S/G2/M Green (N+C)-Hyg (Expression vector)
AM-V9034M pFucci-S/G2/M Green (N+C) (Cloning vector)
AM-V9001M pFucci-G1 Orange (Cloning vector)
AM-V9003M pFucci-G1 Orange (Expression vector)
AM-V9010M pFucci-S/G2/M Green-Hyg (Expression vector)
PM052M Anti-monomeric Azami-Green 1 pAb
||Please note that the product will be shipped after we receive a completed Acknowledgement.
- Glück S et al. Rotavirus replication is correlated with S/G2 interphase arrest of the host cell cycle. PLoS One. 12, e0179607 (2017)(PMID:28622358)
- Li H et al. Stabilization of mouse haploid embryonic stem cells with combined kinase and signal modulation. Sci Rep. 7, 13222 (2017)(PMID:29038567)
- Hidayat M et al. Role of FBXW7 in the quiescence of gefitinib-resistant lung cancer stem cells in EGFR-mutant non-small cell lung cancer. Bosn J Basic Med Sci. 19, 355-367 (2019)(PMID:31202256)
- Jin S, Cordes N. ATM controls DNA repair and mitochondria transfer between neighboring cells.
Cell Commun Signal. 17, 144 (2019)(PMID:31703695)
- Hirayama M et al. FTO Demethylates Cyclin D1 mRNA and Controls Cell-Cycle Progression. Cell Rep. 31, 107464 (2020)(PMID:32268083)
- Nishitani H et al. The Cdt1 protein is required to license DNA for replicatuin in fission yeast. Nature 404, 625-8 (2000)（PMID: 10766248）
- Karasawa S et al. A green-emitting fluorescent protein from Galaxeidae coral and its monomeric version for use in fluorescent labeling. J Biol Chem. 278, 34167-71 (2003)（PMID: 12819206）
- Nishitani H et al. Proteolysis of DNA replication licensing factor Cdt1 in S-phase is performed independently of geminin through its N-terminal region. J Biol Chem. 279, 30807-16 (2004)（PMID: 15138268）
- Blow JJ, Dutta A. Preventing re-replication of chromosomal DNA. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol. 6, 476-86 (2005)（PMID: 15928711）
- Sakaue-Sawano A et al. Visualizing spatiotemporal dynamics of multicellular cell-cycle progression. Cell 132, 487-98 (2008)（PMID: 18267078）
- Fluorescent proteins